I just finished my Apache Stonehenge interoperability demo at the NYC .NET Developer’s User Group meeting. Thanks to all that attended, we had a great time and some really good questions. Hopefully I’ve sparked some interested in the community about interoperability and the ability to connect multiple languages and platforms together using web services and WCF.
As promised the slides from this evening’s presentation are available for download on my website. If your downloading the slides please join the mailing list and let us know what you think.
Also here are some of the key links from my presentation
- Apache Stonehenge Project website
- Apache Stonehenge Mailing list
- My Getting Started Blog post
- Kamaljit Bath’s MSDN Blog on Apache Interoperabilty
- JavaOne KeyNote: Apache Stonehenge
- ConnectedShow Podcast #8: Project Stonehenge